Publix: The grocery giant Publix has recently launched a platform for its customers to offer feedback related to their shopping experience or any other related issue. It is beneficial for both the company and its customers.
This post will guide you through all necessary details you need to know about this survey. Without making any further complications, let’s get to know a bit about Publix company itself.
If you recently visit Publix stores, you must give your survey. However, you have to follow and satisfy all the survey rules and requirements to get a part in this guest satisfaction survey.
About Publix- The Largest Grocery Chain of America!
Publix is common name for Publix Super Markets Inc. It is one of the largest employee-owned grocery supermarkets in America. Publix is headquartered in Florida. The company was established by George W. Jenkins in 1930.
The company is operational throughout Southeastern region of the United States. Publix has its branches in more than 1,200 locations, mostly in Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. The company is also specialized in offering food as well as pharmacy services to its customers.
It has around 11 massive manufacturing hubs that produce bakery and dairy and other related food products. The logo of Publix underwent several changes, however, recent one has been in use since 1976.
Interesting to note that in “100 best companies” list produced by Fortune; Publix ranked in top 12.
Publix Customer Survey- Things You Need to Know About
Surveys are a very effective medium for reaching their customers and to know about modern needs of people. Publix has also launched an online platform to read minds of its customers and to know about developmental aspects.
You may find this survey boring; however not after you get to know about exciting perks Publix is going to offer when you complete the same.
The company has pledged to give away 10 gift cards to winning participants. Each of these gift cards carries $1,000 for doing grocery shopping.
The customer survey offered by Publix is pretty much straightforward and questions are mostly related to your grocery shopping experience at Publix.
So what are you waiting for? Share your shopping experience and grab your chance of winning big.
How to Enter Customer Experience Survey
Let’s get to know about some of necessities to be maintained before dipping into this survey.
For filling up the survey, keep these followings in touch_
- A receipt from Publix grocery store.
- You can take this survey from both laptop and mobile with an internet connection.
- Be sure that you are a resident of the United States
- You have to be a minimum of 18 years old to be eligible for undertaking this survey.
Also, be aware that one individual is eligible only for a single survey. What is most interesting part of this survey? You don’t have to necessarily purchase anything to participate in the survey.
The whole survey may take up to 12 minute, which is not bigger than winning a month’s grocery, Right?
How To Take Part In Publix Survey at www.publixsurvey.com
- First of all, visit the Official page of Publix Surey.
- Then, you get to select language in which you want to undertake this survey. The languages available are_ English and Spanish.
- After this, the next page will ask you for Publix store number. You can find store number from receipt you have received from Publix grocery store. You would also be asked to put your mobile number as well.
- After clicking next, you will have to locate the Publix grocery store from where you have received the receipt.
- Give your ratings. Be truthful to your responses. This helps in a better consumer-provider relationship.
- Exactly how much grocery do you need for a month? Exactly the question asked by Publix in a twist. Put how many times would you like to visit Publix store within your next 10 grocery shopping.
- Following page asks you to rate several of their services.
- Put other necessary details, such as your age, gender and annual income.
How Can Publix Benefit From this Survey?
The customer satisfaction survey can be highly beneficial for the company. It lets them get into your mind and analyze your thoughts about the company. It also lets them know about how its competitors are doing in the market.
Publix highly appreciates public suggestion and seeks for the proper ways to match their customers’ expectations.
The sole purpose of this survey by Publix is to serve you better next time.
- What is the deadline of customer satisfaction survey by Publix?
Ans: The deadline set for this survey is 1st February 2020.
- How many times can I take the survey?
Ans: As an individual, you are liable to take the survey only once.
- Why the survey page is seeking for my personal details?
Ans: It is necessary to put details such as your age, name and mobile number. The mobile number is required to contact you in case you are the winner. Other details are kept for analyzing your survey.
Don’t be worried! No personal data is shared by the company with any third party.